Prospective authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (maximum 2 pages) of their presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than March 20th, 2006. The authors will be informed about the acceptance by March 30th, 2006. The abstract should be written in English and should contain the following information:
- Relationship with literature
- Methodology and formulas
- Bibliographic references
- Original contribution
Contributed abstracts will be reviewed and considered either for oral or for poster presentation. All abstracts will be published in a book of abstracts without further authorization request from Camo. Speakers are encouraged to submit their final presentation (power point files) to be published on the conference web site.
Poster contributions will be assembled in an exhibition board. Each poster will have available a surface of approximately 100cm by 70cm size. Extended abstracts of poster contributions will also be included in the book of abstracts.
Instructions for authors
Abstracts should be typed in single line spacing using Times New Roman font. Pages should not be numbered. Specify page size A4. The manuscript should be set out as follows:
- A 4-cm-wide margin should be left at the top and bottom of each page.
- Title of paper (font size 18).
- Author's name: first name(s), followed by the surname without academic title (font size 12).
- Author's affiliation (font size 12).
- Summary heading (font size 14).
- Summary (font size 10).
- Further headings and text (font size 14 and 10)